We respect the privacy of every individual who visits the Internet Website located at www.incentivetravelagency.com (the “Site”).
In visiting the Site in order to deal with us you may provide us with personal information about yourself. The purpose of this statement is to set out the principles governing our use of personal information that we may obtain about you as a result of you using the Site. By using the Site you consent to the use of your personal data in accordance with the terms of this Policy.
- “Us”, “we” or “our” means Greatdays Holidays Ltd, Greatdays Holiday Services Ltd, Greatdays Travel Group and any of its subsidiaries and related companies.
- “Personal data” means information relating to you which may be collected or created, or may have been collected or created in the course of or as a result of your use of the Site.
Collection and use of personal data
- We are committed to following policies which protect your privacy and comply with the EU General Data Protection Regulation Act 2018 (GDPR) in respect of personal data. We will only process personal data about you for specified and lawful purposes and any personal data which we obtain will be processed fairly, lawfully and out of contractual necessity where processing is necessary for the performance of a contract or to take steps to enter into a contract.
- Your data may be processed third parties in order to perform the contract between us, third parties may be hotels, airlines and/or other transport providers.
- We collect personal data via the Site for legitimate use as necessary for conducting our business. In particular we may collect personal data from you through the Site when you register for events, order or request publications, services or other information from the Site or when you contact us for further information via the Site. The personal data which we collect will be processed for the purpose of fulfilling such requests or orders where consent has been given.
- We may, from time to time, send you further information relating to our products, events or services which we feel may be of interest to you, where you have given us consent to do so. You may notify us at any time if you wish to cease receiving this further information by contacting us on: +44 (0)161 928 9966.
- When you visit the Site, we may collect information about you which may not personally identify you but which may be helpful for improving the operation of the Site. Such information may be collected through “traffic data” and may entail the use of “cookies”, “IP addresses” or other numeric codes used to identify your computer.
Accuracy and security
- If you believe that any of the personal data that we hold about you is incorrect please notify us on +44 (0)161 928 9966.
- We will take all reasonable steps to retain personal data only for the duration of the purpose for which it was obtained. The maximum retention period is 7 years, to comply with legal objectives. When that period has expired or when requested by you to do so, we will delete personal information from current operational systems where it is no longer required. In limited circumstances we may need to continue to hold some details about you after your relationship with us has ended, for example for legal and regulatory reasons.
- You have the right to receive certain information from us about the personal data as set out in the GDPR Act 2018 that we hold about you. In certain circumstances you are also entitled to object to the processing of your personal data and have certain rights of access, rectification and/or removal of your personal data. To exercise these rights you should write to us at: Greatdays Travel Group, Data Protection Officer, Chapel House, 1 Borough Road, Altrincham, Cheshire, WA15 9RA.
- You have the right to complain to the ICO should you think that your personal data is not being handled correctly.